TITLE

How one interprets the world around them. In this particular case - Jer's Interpretation.

Address

Jeremy Graney
c/o

Rodrigo Vidal

Colegio San Benito

Parque Antonio Rabat 6150

766-0103 Santiago
CHILE

29 May 2009

Drink a Little

Today was our last day of classes! A very exciting which was expressed through a pint of Pipsqueak at Little Creatures (their logo – “Drink a Little”). I had two papers to turn in – one on Karl Rahner and another comparing the music styling of J.S. Bach and Chopin, so at least I had some variety to work with! Tomorrow starts the long weekend where I will be heading down south to Margaret River for a bit of a break. Next week is study week and then exams start on the 8th. I don’t have any until the 15th, but I do have two more lovely papers to write before then. Rest assured, I’ll stay busy.

It’s getting down to the wire here. We’re in that phase where there’s not a lot of time left in Freo and we want to get as much done as we can. I still have yet to visit the museums. But on the flipside, Nick and I created a variation of the game “battleship” to play on the beach which is quite fun. We’ll be very much utilizing our “study break” time.

I hope that everyone’s summers are hitting it off well! Our R.S.’s began passing out little space heaters here – I’ve been holding off and hope to make it all the way without one. I did pick up another flannel though but that’s just awesome.

Saw Star Trek – Awesome! And, on an impulse buy, got a trekkie sigg bottle. I’m so cool...

Take Care,

No comments:

Post a Comment